Opdaterede joggingbukser

Min søn havde et par joggingbukser (eller træningsbukser hedder det vist nu) med en usædvanlig stædig knude i bindebåndet. Da bukserne samtidig ikke var særlig kønne; ribben ret slidt, besluttede jeg mig til simpelthen at fjerne ribkanten. Slut med den knude 😉 .

 Jeg syede en ny blå rib på og satte en bred 3 cm elastisk i den. Jeg satte ny rib i fødderne også.

Klar, parat, løb.

In English:

My son had a
pair of sports pants with an extraordinay stubborn knot in the ties.
The ribbing was also worn and didn’t look good, so I decided to kill two
flies with one smack (aka. the Danish version of ‘to kill two birds
with one stone’): Instead of battling the knot, I decided to make new
ribbed waist.

There is 3 cm wide elastic in the ribbing. I also made new ribbed feet cuffs.
Knot done with and pants updated.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.